If you have found this site useful and would like to show your support, you can buy us a cup of coffee (or more). Your gesture is greatly appreciated!
E-MU Proteus Custom
The E-MU Proteus Custom has the same technical specifications of the Proteus 2000 and shipped with the sound ROMs of your choice. You pick the sound set or customize your Proteus using E4 Ultra banks on Flash.
SIMM Sockets: 4
SuperBEATS Mode: No
Polyphony: 128 Voices
MIDI Channels: 32
Filters: 50 Z-Plane
MIDI Ports: 5
Audio Outs: 6
Digital Outs: S/PDIF
Factory Reset & Diagnostics
This procedure destroys any presets stored in RAM.
1. Hold both Cursor (< >) buttons down and power on the unit.
2. Once booted up into the Diagnostics menu, turn the Data Wheel knob to Initialize User Data.
3. Press the Home/Enter button.
4. Press Home/Enter again to confirm.
5. Turn the unit off, wait a few seconds and turn the unit on.